Holy Cow! That's awesome! I can remember when we were kids, and the gas being .96 a gallon. Now we think $3.00 is good. You guys have some dang cheap gas there!
During the summer, Jason said we would have to cancel our trip to Disney World if gas was over $4 a gallon. I prayed, literally, for gas prices to come down for our trip. I must be living real good!!! The lowest I've seen around here is $2.05, but I'm not complaining. I'm waiting until our van is on fumes, then filling up with my Kroger card and it's 15 cent discount. I'll be doing the happy dance. Oh, and our trip isn't for a couple more weeks, so I'm still praying!
I'm jealous, our gas is $2.43, BUT seems to be coming down daily. I'm with Karen, running on fumes until tomorrow when I can go fill up at frys and save 10 cents a gallon, and you wondered where she got it from!! Puppy is adorable and I'm relieved you didn't spend a ton for him. Love, Mom
Hey it's Jacob, Cant believe it. I must be living in gas Hell because it is 2.91 here. I think Utah has the highest gas prices in the USA. I wish we lived by you guys! and not just because of the Gas PRices :>
8 comments:
Holy Cow! That's awesome! I can remember when we were kids, and the gas being .96 a gallon. Now we think $3.00 is good. You guys have some dang cheap gas there!
SWEET! That's so amazing. What a stress relief!!
During the summer, Jason said we would have to cancel our trip to Disney World if gas was over $4 a gallon. I prayed, literally, for gas prices to come down for our trip. I must be living real good!!! The lowest I've seen around here is $2.05, but I'm not complaining. I'm waiting until our van is on fumes, then filling up with my Kroger card and it's 15 cent discount. I'll be doing the happy dance.
Oh, and our trip isn't for a couple more weeks, so I'm still praying!
I'm jealous, our gas is $2.43, BUT seems to be coming down daily. I'm with Karen, running on fumes until tomorrow when I can go fill up at frys and save 10 cents a gallon, and you wondered where she got it from!! Puppy is adorable and I'm relieved you didn't spend a ton for him. Love, Mom
WHAT that is crazy. I haven't seen it that low in FOREVER!! lucky for you guys!!!
WHAT!! I'm so jealous! We are still at 2.60! Every time gas goes down I feel like I have to feel up even though I have a full tank! I get so excited.
Hey it's Jacob, Cant believe it. I must be living in gas Hell because it is 2.91 here. I think Utah has the highest gas prices in the USA. I wish we lived by you guys! and not just because of the Gas PRices :>
Here in St. George (UT), gasoline has dropped an average of six cents per day for the last week or so...still we are at $2.49!!!
Post a Comment