Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emily's "Volley Game"


Caroline and Uncle Jeff waiting for the game to begin



Tonight we went to our niece, Emily's, volleyball game in Germantown. Caroline was so excited and talked all evening about "Going to Emiwee's volley game!"



Emily in Action!



"GO EMIWEE!!!"







We were living with Jeff and Joleen when Emily tried out for the team and she is one of only two 6th graders to make the team (the rest are 7th and 8th graders!)




Caroline got into the festivities and even helped Cousin Jessica fetch balls during the team's warm-ups.



Dave calls this her "Party Face"




Maybe someday Caroline will make the volleyball team like her cousin! I think she'll definately have the height for it!

5 comments:

Karen Scott Welker said...

I love all the pictures you post. And I love that sweet niece of mine. Tell her I'll come when she plays "volley game" too.

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than seeing pictures of one grandchild is seeing pictures of three of my grandchildren. Keep up the good work (pictures & blogging). You need to teach the other Memphis Bells (Joleen & Courtney) how to make a blog. We enjoy the pictures!

Brooke said...

LOVE that party face!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

i don't think any of these scott cousins are going to have any trouble in the height department--- we miss having you close by, but it is nice that you still have family to hang out with :)

Courtney White said...

Caroline will probably be captain of her high school volleyball team!