I've been TAGGED!
Here's the plan: Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you have and tag 6 people to do the same.
1. I always have 4 envelopes in my purse. They are marked "Walgreens" "CVS" "Walmart" and "Target" In the envelopes I have the coupons that I plan to use at that specific store that week (based on the sales advertised in their ads). I also have my list for the store and any register reward type coupons for that store. This helps me not look quite so frazzled at the checkout. *Susan digging through purse thinking: "I know I had a coupon for that somewhere! Oh wait. Maybe that was for the other store"
2. I hate the dentist. I know that's not really quirky - everyone hates going to the dentist, but I kinda fear it. My heart beats like crazy, my hands sweat, sometimes they shake a little (usually only if it's my first time in that office) Two dentists have offered me some Valium. Seriously.
3. I never drink the leftover milk in my cereal bowl. So I usually just put enough on to get it wet.
4. I would rather have only half of my microwave popcorn bag popped than risk even the slightest bit of one little kernal having a miniscule resemblance of being burnt.
5. I feel wierd putting on lipstick if I haven't recently brushed my teeth (like in the last hour). So I usually brush again.
6. I don't like wearing things on my wrists. I wore a watch at one point in my life and I didn't mind. It was a Christmas present from my brother, David, and for some reason it didn't bug me. It broke, and I've tried two watches since then but I always end up taking it off. I still can't throw that watch away because I keep saying I'll get it fixed.
Now, Jami, Candace, Heather Lant, Savannah, Alicia, and Christine: You're It!
10 years ago
3 comments:
The envelope thing isn't a quirk . . . it's AWESOME! I stand in awe of your organizational powers. Because I'm the one frantically digging through my purse . . . or trying to redeem coupons that have already expired.
You are too funny. I have to agree with you on the wrist thing though. I have a box of bracelets that match my necklaces, but they end up in the zipper pocket of my purse halfway through church or dinner or wherever I decide to wear them, so I've given up! And Jake will laugh when he reads your cereal one cause he makes fun of me for the same thing! Thanks for the positive outlook on the job search! I think it has given me courage to go look some more... We will see what happens!
I don't love to have things on my wrist either but I love knowing what time it is so I don't mind watches so much. that's a good idea for the coupons too.
Post a Comment