Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Miles' Photo Shoot

We had a photographer-friend do Miles' pictures when he was less than 2 weeks old. I wasn't planning on getting the whole family involved, but he was sleeping so well that we just kept trying different poses and I'm glad - we got a great variety. Here's a few of my favorites:











13 comments:

Joy said...

LOVE them!!! Very photogenic. I cant wait to see him. Love the individual ones with you guys and Miles, especially the b&w's. Caroline looks beautiful too.

Heather said...

Just wonderful! I love them all~ and I just cannot get over how great he looks in Caroline's arms. The blanket photographs great too- hope no one looks to closely and finds all the flaws ;) Keep the pics and updates coming!

Andrew and Heather said...

He is so sweet and Savannah did such a great job!

Karen Scott Welker said...

Wow! Just wow!

Luna said...

So cute. I just love sleeping baby pictures!

Emily said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!! OMG!!!! i LOVE that you have shots with EVERYONE!!! the one with caroline is just so precious!!! OMG, so flippin cute. lucky momma!!

Kent Family said...

He is just beautiful!!! Congrats! I love the picture of Caroline and Miles! Too sweet!

The Martin's said...

Super Cute!! I want to hold him!!

Unknown said...

Ohmygoodness Susan! He is to die for! Such an adorable little guy. I love his nose and pouty lips. You two have such a lovely family. Hope you adjusting great to two kiddos! They are fun!

Brooke said...

love it! beautiful baby

Jolene said...

Those pictures are amazing! He is so adorable! I'm so happy for you!

The Sullengers said...

They turned out so great! But he is such a cute baby so it's not hard to do!

Alayna said...

He is so yummy! The pics are beautiful and i especially love his little crochet "diaper". You have such a beautiful family!