Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy update

Well we have some GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!! When I went in to see him at 8 pm after the shift change, one of the nurses told me that I would be very surprised when I saw him. The first thing I thought was "he's out of the oxygen tank", but part of me didn't want to believe it because, though he had improved, he still had a ways to go with his breathing and oxgen levels around 1pm when I saw him last. But I walked around the corner and sure enough I saw our wonderful precious little baby calmly sleeping with no help from the oxygen hood. I was AMAZED and instantly overwhelmed with joy and gratitude towards my father in heaven. I have no doubt that his quick turn-around is a direct result of the power of prayer and the priesthood. We are just so very grateful. We're still not sure how long he will have to stay, it could still be until Wednesday, but at least now we should be able to hold him soon. Susan is still having a hard time with the headaches, back pain, and nausea but we were able to give her a blessing tonight, so hopefully with a good night's rest she'll feel better. Again, thank you for all of your prayers and love.















6 comments:

The Martin Family said...

He is adorable! We are so grateful to hear Miles is doing better. You guys will continue to be in our prayers.

Heather said...

Love Love Love his already! Keep up the good work Miles~ Can't wait to see pics of him in the arms of his parents/sister!

Adrian said...

Oh my goodness that's wonderful news!!! Miles is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!! (Not that I expected any different from you two!) Again, thanks for the update! I'm about to drive myself crazy thinking about you guys! Keep that good news and pictures comin'!! :)

Lant Family said...

That is WONDERFUL new!! He is such a doll. Hope you both continue to feel better.

Garet and Amanda said...

That is great news. I hope by now you have gotten to hold the little Guy or at least hopefully real soon. He is so adorable and has cute facial features. We pray all continues to go well. Susan I hope you freel better also soon.

The Sullengers said...

GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!! Hopefully you get to take him home soon! Can't wait to meet this little cutie!