This week, our Mom's group headed to the mall! (I'm ALL FOR playgroups at shopping centers!) They have a little play area and a carousel and a train ride.
That day was SO COLD! It was about 30 degrees when we left and the windchill was supposed to make it 6 degrees at some point in the day! As far as I'm concerned, Christmas is over so I should be able to wear shorts and flip flops now, right?!
Today was a very princessy day. We went to our local Chik-fil-A's "Princess and Pirates Party"! Then headed to a Princess birthday party for Caroline's friend, Hailey. All the little girls dressed up - it was so cute and Caroline has been looking forward to it all week!
Cinderlla was at Chik-Fil-A!
They painted a heart on her cheek and put sparkly eyeshadow on her and painted her nails and gave her a free icecream for dressing up!!! It was a great day to be a 3-year old girl!
10 years ago
9 comments:
How perfect that Chick-fil-A had a princess thing the day of the princess birthday party! I bet she had a blast with all of that pampering! Looks too fun!! Great memories for her.
Holy cow, that's like a little girl's dream come true!
She is getting way too big, and Grandma hasn't seen her in ages!! When are you bringing that "Princess" to AZ where it was high 70's today. Yesterday was 79 and I'm not sure the high today, but a lot of people were out in shorts and flip flops.
You make me want to move there just so I can have fun play groups and hang out with you guys. It always sounds like so much fun!!
Caroline is a pretty cute princess.
Man, I wish I were a three year old girl! Do you think if I would have dressed up I would have gotten a free ice cream?
How fun! It is great to be three! Looks like you are having fun in Southaven.
Cinderella was at Chick-fil-A??? Man,did we miss out! A Disney Princess and fries? Does it get better than that for a three year old???
I am so bumbed we missed the mall outing--but I bet you are glad I didn't spred my pink eye!! :) She is such a pretty princess. I bet she had such a great day.
i'm jealous, and can't wait till my princess is just a little older and can enjoy fun girly things with me! lucky!
Post a Comment