Caroline woke us up this morning, looked outside and said, "Look! There's snow!"
I wasn't really expecting snow, maybe frost - but she was right! We headed out as soon as our coats were zipped!
So here we are in our pajamas and rainboots!
Archie's first snow experience. I think he liked it!
Caroline in the backyard.
It was a fun surprise.
What was an even better surprise - David got a "snow day" from work! WooHoo!
8 comments:
How fun! We haven't seen snow in a while. It snowed one day here in Thatcher but we were in SV. Snow day love it! Garet got a few ice days in Dallas but we haven't gotten snow day. hope you have fun playing in the snow!
How fun! How long did Caroline stay out? Usually I have to drag my kids in kicking and screaming. They would stay out until they got frostbite if I let them!
We had a snow day today, too, and BOY was it a doosy...probably a FOOT of snow, over night! Hannah had a BALL playing in it! I'll post pictures soon.
Enjoy it for us, I don't miss it at all. I love to see the pictures, that's enough for me. Glad Caroline loves it (is there anything she doesn't love?) Is that a picture of the street in front of your house? I've never seen that view. Love ya and miss ya but not the snow.
How fun!!! We have lots of snow and don't get a snow day :( Its okay though cause we are home for work anyway! I love your new header. Such a cute little family.
Isn't it funny how everything closes when it snows here. The snow was fun. Saige said I love Christmas. Then when it started to melt she said I don't want Christmas to be over. I guess she thinks it only snows on Christmas.
I know...it was fun here too, we got about 1-2 inches in VA! The kids were so excited! I was too! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you! check out or blog!
fun fun fun! dave and i talk about letting our kids enjoy just ONE snowy, cold, freezing winter to get to do all the things we never did as kids (build snowmen, snow forts, snowdays from school...). so have a home made snowcone for us, or fill the kitchen sink up with snow and have caroline build a whole snow village! i bet if we had just ONE snowy, cold, freezing winter they would appreciate the desert more... maybe not in may-august, but surely nov-march. :)
Post a Comment