I've noticed everyone's really cute blog headers - how do I do one? I've seen a couple on Cutest Blog on the Block but they only have about 5 styles. Also, what layout does everyone use? I feel like my text area is so small and hard to read. Any help?
10 years ago
5 comments:
I don't have a layout that I got from any site, I changed some of the HTML code and added scrapbook paper to change mine around. I also can change the margins to make my writing space bigger. It is really easy once you get the hang of it and there is a step by step blog that tells you how. As far as the headers, I think people are using scrapbook programs to do this. So let me know if you want that blog address.
someone commented on brooke's blog about scrapblog.com. i went there to make my new heading. it was super easy to make- but tricky to load. i had to save it as a html and then.... not really sure, but it finally worked. good luck. :) i have always just used bloggers layouts and messed with the colors to change things up- you can also change the text size.
I really like the layouts on my sister-in-laws layout blog. She also has started doing matching headers and has fairly simply instructions. Her blog address is: http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/
HI Sue - I have a couple suggestions: download the latest version of Picasa - it has more features for doing collages and text together than it used to. Another idea is this scrapblog.com that my friend Nina told me she did - you can see her heading on her blog ryanandninamort.blogspot.com I don't have any experience with it but Heather told you about that already. The other option is that you can send me some pictures and I can try to create something cute for you in Photoshop...I was sort of trying to teach myself that and haven't looked at it in a while but might be a good project for me. That's what I used to make my header and my christmas card.
Hope that helps - but for what it's worth, I LOVE that pic of your cute family for your header!
I do mine in photoshop - I go to shabbyprincess.com and download free scrapbook pages and then I play with them in photoshop. I'd love to help you if you want. Let me know and we can plan a time. I'm not that great at it as I just learned how a couple months ago and haven't played with it a whole lot, but I know the basics!
Post a Comment