Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sprinkler Park

The first week we were here, we were invited to go to the Sprinkler Park with some other families in the ward. At first I was thinking, "Sprinkler park? What the heck? They go to the park and run in the sprinklers? Gross." But we went and it's so cool! Caroline loves it! So last week we went back with my Sis-in-law, Courtney, and her 3 girls.


Caroline and Katelyn



They've got all different kinds of structures that spray water and they come on and off randomly, so the kids just run around like crazy getting wet! (and then fall asleep in the car on the way home!)











This is little Britni. Isn't she sweet?! It's so fun to have a new little baby close by!



It was so fun and Caroline asks to go back all the time!


I'm a little behind, blog-wise. We've been kind of busy lately. But I'll try to catch everyone up on what's been going on here!

2 comments:

Candace said...

How fun!!! Isn't great to have so much to DO, being in a big city?! We went to the Indy Zoo on Saturday and it was so fun we bought a year membership!

So you're looking for houses, right?! EXCITING!!!

The Martin Family said...

Thanks for finally posting a picture of Britni. Her parents won't send us any updates!

The water looks like fun, I wish there was something like that here!