Ok, so I overheard Papa Martin complaining that all I post about lately is the house and he wants to see some pictures of his granddaughter already! So Gramps, your wish is my command (in this case only, of course:)
I've actually been meaning to post about this for a while now, but I've been a little side-tracked lately.
So several weeks ago, some ladies in our ward planned a day for mommies and kids to the Mud Island River Park. It's a scale model of the Mississippi River that runs right along the real Mississippi River!
(Ok, so this picture is really just a shameless plug for Modbe swimwear :)
So it's got little pools to play in and you can walk along (and in) the miniature river and take in the sights of the mighty Mississippi beside you!
(Jessica, Caroline, and Ashley walking the mini river)
(Making new friends! Isn't this picture so sweet! I love it!)
At the end of the walk, you reach the "ocean"!
It really was cool, and the kids love it! This ward I'm in now has some great fellow Moms that get together often and it's been so fun! Isn't it always the rule that as soon as you get to know and love a ward... it's time to move! OK, maybe that's just our family, but enough already! I'm hoping the next ward we are in will be it for a few years! (our luck, they'll change boundries just when we start to get comfy!)
(y'all better not shun me when I move!)
5 comments:
Thank you...it's always great to watch Caroline grow up.
I love that you have the chance to go and do fun things...and that picture of the 4 girls is adorable.
I miss you.
Wow - looks like quite a crowd you had there. That river walk looks like a lot of fun
I was going to buy a swim suit from Modbe but after that picture I've changed my mind:)Playing in the mud is my kind of fun!
There will be no shunning, but only cause you said "ya'll". Hope the move goes well. Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment