Monday, August 25, 2008

Martin Family Moving Stats

(no, I don't have our internet connected yet. Yes, I'm "borrowing" a connection from a neighbor!)

Ok, so while we were painting some rooms this weekend, Dave and I figured some astonishing statistics:

-In the 4 years and 8 months that we have been married, we have:

*Moved 7 times. Shortest stay at one residence: 8 weeks

*Lived in 6 Wards.

* Lived in 4 types of dwellings: apartment, duplex, trailor, single-family house

* We have Rented, Owned, and Mooched for shelter



In the 2 years and 9 months of Caroline's life she has:

*Lived in 4 States! Arizona, New Mexico, Tennessee, Mississippi


We're worse than a military family! If I even think about moving in less than 3 years, someone, please talk me out of it!!!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

That's so crazy! So much change in so little time. You're a champion mover by now.

Do you mind sending me your email address? I just set my blog to private, but I want you to keep reading it. :)

Danny hates the Tattoo song. And I love the Walrus song. Kookookachoo. Ha ha!

Unknown said...

lol!!That sounds like so much fun!! i GREW up in the military so i am so used to moving around. And since Tyler and i have been married our moving stats has been.....

In the last four years... we have moved 0 TIMES!! We are ready to move outta HERE!

Christine said...

Show us some photos of the painting you did. We missed your smiling face at church.

Brooke said...

those are some impressive statistics! I doubt many people could beat that

Chandra said...

yes...we have also moved many times...8 to be exact...Utah, Indiana, New Mexico, Virginia. But, it's fun and exciting! miss you guys!

Candace said...

Sheesh...I guess you guys DO have some pretty impressive "stats"! I sincerely hope you won't be doing any moving in the next three years!!