While holding Caroline in my arms, she pulled the neck of my shirt open and peered in.
Susan: Hey! Don't do that! What are you lookin' for?!
Caroline: You're booties.
10 years ago
While holding Caroline in my arms, she pulled the neck of my shirt open and peered in.
Susan: Hey! Don't do that! What are you lookin' for?!
Caroline: You're booties.
Posted by Susan at 7:48 PM
7 comments:
Your booties,huh? At least she doesn't have the right name for them yet :)
I have to tell you that Bayleigh calls them booboos. Kids sure are funny. We miss you.
Ha ha! That's great.
My 2 year old neice calls them "sexies" and my little cousin (also 2) insists that they're "balls".
But booties? That's too cute!
I saw that you tagged me. I did that tag a while ago, but took it off because Wade didn't like it for some reason, silly boy! I'l be more than happy to do a next tag though.
I just saw your address on Jewly"s blog and checked your out. Ours is stineandlad.blogspot.com Let me know how the house thing goes.
too funny! thanks for the laugh
Kids get so fascinated with that stuff!! Silly kids!
Post a Comment