Ok, so I've commented on how Caroline sleeps in the craziest positions before, but David and I decided to start capturing it so we can show (embarass) her someday. Seriously, this girl must have some wacky dreams.
(Last year on our trip to visit Memphis!)
(This is my favorite. It looked like she fell asleep while kneeling for prayer!)
(She sleeps in her cousin, Jessica's, room now and one night we found her in Jessica's bed too!)
Every time we go in and check on her and she's in one of these crazy positions, she is out! We move her back into a comfortable postition without her waking the slightest! She really is a (lovable) character!
Poor Franklin. He must really take a beating every night!
8 comments:
so funny! i find jenna with her legs between the crib bars too, and she never wakes when i 'rescue' her. you are lucky to have such a great sleeper- and i'm glad you shared those pictures!
She surely is a "versitile" sleeper! :)
Yesterday we went to a story time at a library and when I told Hannah we were going she said, "OH! Caroline will be there!" :) If I remember right, you took her to story time once, right?! Cute little friends. :)
I bet she loves being with her girl cousins... she must be having a blast!
Her poor future husband!
this was so funny. I can only imagine what she is dreaming about. Hope she continues to be such a good and heavy sleeper!
Those pictures are to funny. Maya is also a mover in her sleep. We should put those two in the same bed and see who they end up.
My kids liek to sleep in weird positions,when I get up at night which seems frequently lately I check on them to see what kind of weird positions they are in. Ashlynn is usually sideways and Brennan is usually on the floor. I take pictures too, it will make a great page in their senior yearbook someday! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your crazy sleeper so cute.
That is so funny & cute! I love the relaxed picture in her car seat!
Post a Comment