I was getting Caroline out of her swimming suit and I turned around to hang it out to dry in the bathroom. When I came back I noticed Caroline had been digging in my purse:
Susan: What are doing?
Caroline: Look Mommy! I put a sticker on my bum!
Susan: Those aren't stickers. That's a stamp on your bum.
Caroline: A stamp? You put my butt in the mail!!!!
Don't tempt me kiddo.
10 years ago
4 comments:
HAHAHA! This is SO funny! Kids say the darndest things - what do you say - you mail Caroline to me and you can have Kason! Just for a week or so ;o)
Caroline is too dang cute!! I LOVE the things that kids say! You could definitely send Caroline to me (since apparently Dustin is her new best friend)!!
Caroline is destined to be a spotlight girl. Maybe with gas prices so high, I'll stick a stamp on my hiney and come see you!
that's a pretty pricey sticker if you ask me! did you peel it off? i love that kid of yours
Post a Comment