Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Better Half Tag




1. What is his name? Actually, his name is John! David is his middle name and he's always gone by Dave.

2. Who eats more? At home, Dave. At a restaurant, it's about a tie. I like to get my money's worth!


3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did.


4. Who is taller? Dave. by a lot.


5. Who is smarter? Dave is more educated and is way smarter in science-y stuff. I'm better at English


6. Who is more sensitive? It depends on the day.


7. Who does the laundry? Me


8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me


9. Who pays the bills? Me and the laptop.


10. Who cooks more? Me, but Dave makes great shishkabobs and sweet and sour chicken.


11. Who is more stubborn? Me.


12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Always Dave. I should be better about that.


13. Who has more siblings? Me, but just barely! I'm the 7th of 8 kids and he's the 6th of 7! (all boys!)


14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Dave says, "I do, dang it."


15. What do you like to do together? Go on walks. Go shopping (grocery and otherwise) Go out to eat. Visit family and friends.


16. Who eats more sweets? Definately me. I blame my mother for that one :)


17. Guilty Pleasures? ice cream and electronic Yahtzee


18. His best features and qualities? Like I said before, he always says sorry first. He's got crazy pretty green eyes. He smells good. He can dunk a basketball. He loves animals. He's an artist (really, you should see some of his paintings and drawings. He won't let me post them - I already asked)

I Love you David.





Oh yeah, I tag Laurie, Jolene, and Amy

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Sue, this was fun to read - it helps that you have such a good subject to write about. Love you both! (and Caroline too)

Garet and Amanda said...

That was fun to read...we love david also!