Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Caroline and I went bowling for a Mother's Group activity today. I'm not a good bowler, but for $1 a game I figured it would be fun to watch Caroline try, especially since it was rainy outside.

(I didn't realize we matched until our friends pointed it out!)
And they loved it! Caroline wanted to do it by herself each time and it took forever for the ball to reach the pins, but it was so cute how excited they all got when they knocked pins (or A pin!) down!
And just because it's cute...

7 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I'm glad you had fun. I totally forgot that was today. I doubt we would have gone anyway because we were so tired but I'm sure it was a good time.

Lant Family said...

fun time! I am glad you guys came---I wasn't going to go because I didn't think anyone was coming. I am glad we went, Lucy had a blast and it is always nice to get out of the house. Especially when it is rainy out. You guys are so cute with your matching pink shirts.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

i used to take the kids i nannied for all the time. a few times the ball stopped moving and we had to call for help. it makes for a great indoor activity~~ glad you two had fun.

Jen Ketcher said...

Did you perm your hair? I know you were thinking about it! Glad you guys had fun! Evan's been so grumpy lately I didn't want to take him!

Sherri Romney said...

Cute! Loved her hair bows and pigtails... ;) And the puppy and kitty pic is adorable!

Chandra said...

Cute!!! I know that bowling is so fun for the kids....we are planning to take ours too soon. Miss you guys!!!

Garet and Amanda said...

How fun! I am not that great at bowling but its always fun to go.