I've been putting this off because it seems like there's so much to post that the task of blogging about this trip seemed daunting!
So instead of posting individual pictures with individual captions, I'll do it this way.
Caroline did great on the airplane(s) and liked flying - except when I had to wake her up to change planes. The trip over was not great (late night, lots of delays, baggage lost by airlines) But the visit was great and the trip back was perfectly smooth! We had a great time!
I'm so glad we came - I think Caroline will remember this trip and her AZ family now. I always wish we were able to see more people - my friends from high school, family in Gilbert - but time doesn't always permit. I always wish I had taken more pictures, but it seems like in order to do that, I have to remove myself from the fun moments to do so - and who wants to do that?! But still, I always walk away feeling like I should've taken Caroline's picture with every single cousin/uncle/aunt/grandparent and I should've taken a picture with every niece/nephew/brother/sister/friend, etc. So sometimes, I just have to say "Oh well! We had fun!"
I know I say it all the time, but I love my family and love spending time with them. And now I can say that Caroline LOVES it too!
10 years ago
9 comments:
That was a great way to display your pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm glad you guys got to go.
And we loved having you here. What a great two weeks, and 4th we had.
Where in Gilbert is your family???
Looks like a fun trip. We are glad to have you back!
We loved seeing you guys too. Don't spend too much time worrying about what you missed, you had fun and Caroline had fun and that's all that should matter!
I have some great pics of you playing with all of your nieces- I'll have to send them to you. We loved spending time with you too, and it was sooooo sweet to see Jenna cry as we said goodbye. I put your pictures up on the wall and she says 'Caroline' and 'Susan' every time she sees them.
I have pix to send you as well. I've got our laundry caught up, so now I might have time to blog!
Very cute way to catch us up on the life with the Martin's Caroline is such a ham, what a cutie.
It was sooo fun to see you! Too bad Caroline has a weird disease and couldn't see Hayley. Next time... definitely next time!! Why do we always forget to take a picture when we're together?? (next time?) Regardless, love you guys to pieces!
Post a Comment