Ok so we're not really on the ball with the whole family portrait thing.
This is our FIRST TIME getting a professional family picture taken! How sad!
But we like them and so I'm satisfied that we won't have to do it for another few years. Don't ask where we got them done, or how much we paid. It's embarassing. And yes, I scanned these into the computer, so if they're crooked, it's my fault.
Enjoy!

10 years ago




17 comments:
Whoever took them did a great job! I love family photos.
They are all so cute!
I'm with you on not being on-the-ball with family pics....and with being embarrassed by how much we paid.....but still being happy with the outcome....and feeling "off the hook" for the next couple years, when it comes to doing it again. :)
They look GREAT! :)
Too cute, Caroline seems like see was a good sport!
Love them! especially the one of just Caroline- it captured her perfectly. :)
I love the pic of Caroline by herself and the one of all three of you with your heads together!!
They turned out so cute! I can't believe you haven't had them done before. I have the opposite problem. I am running out of wall space for all of our pictures!
Those are great photos. I'm glad you got them done! You are all such a cute family!
Susan I love these! If you have any extras, can I get a copy?
I LOVE them!!! They turned out amazing!
I hear ya on the paying too much thing. I hate that!
I love the picture of Carolin in the chair. So sweet!
Great photos!!! They are all so good! Maybe one of these days I'll talk Eric into getting some family pictures taken... maybe.
They turned out awesome. You guys are so cute.
What a great looking family! Especially my grand-daughter. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
I hope you are bringing copies for my wall! Great pictures, see you soon. Mom
They look GREAT!
Great pictures! Sue, that is a little sad that you've never done family pictures before. We actually just did pictures today for the first time. I was really pleased with how they turned out! You'll have to see!
When do we get to see you?!? Can't wait!
Post a Comment