I needed a good laugh today! Thank you!!This is random, but Caroline suddenly looks a lot like Dave to me. She has always been a Sue mini-me, but I see a lot more of Dave in her as she grows up! She’s just so cute! I know it doesn’t matter, but wondered if you see that at all?
What a talent!
I can't believe how good she is at that. That's impressive.
What cute silly faces!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I needed a good laugh today! Thank you!!
This is random, but Caroline suddenly looks a lot like Dave to me. She has always been a Sue mini-me, but I see a lot more of Dave in her as she grows up! She’s just so cute! I know it doesn’t matter, but wondered if you see that at all?
What a talent!
I can't believe how good she is at that. That's impressive.
What cute silly faces!
Post a Comment