8 Favorite TV shows:
-The Office
-American Idol
-Ace of Cakes
-House Hunters
-The Soup
-Seinfeld
-What Not to Wear
-Lie to Me
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
-laundry
-cleaned floors
-grocery shopping
-took a nap with Caroline
-had Family Home Evening
-read The Book of Mormon
-ate an icecream cone
-said something I wish I hadn't
8 Restaurants I love:
- On the Border
-Olive Garden
-Chalo's (in Safford, AZ)
-Chik-fil-a
-Eegee's (in Tucson, AZ)
-Taco Bell
- Subway
-R&R Pizza (in Thatcher, AZ)
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
- Going swimming today with Caroline
-Taking a nap today with Caroline (because she'll be exhausted after swimming!)
- Going to AZ!!!!!!
-Going on a date with my husband (whenever that will be)
-Dave conquering that stupid test.
-Seeing my friend's and family's new babies
-PayDay
-My DownEastBasic package! should be any day now....
8 Things on my Wish List:
- A piano
- A better computer
- Donuts
- A sibling for Caroline
- A kitten for Dave
- A foot massage
- A weekend away with Dave
- A sense of direction
8 People I Tag:
-Jen
-Cara
-Paij
-Adrian
-Joy
-Amy
-Jami
-Brad
10 years ago
6 comments:
Maybe you should work out a deal with Dave... if he gets a Kitten, you get a foot rub!
What does it mean if I'm tagged?
List 2 Bullet 8 I feel nearly EVERY day of my life. Geesh! Fun post!
I've never heard of Lie to Me-- where/when is that on?
Down East Basics! I love them! I didn't think a Modbe girl would admit to such things...
And we pray for Caroline to be a big sister too. I'm sure it will happen :)
Heather- Lie to me is on Fox. Right before/after (?) American Idol. Good stuff. I look for "micro expressions" every where. Sue- we're going to try to hit Tucson the same time you go, if we're not going to go to S'pore. We'll have to get an eegee's fix together.
ok I did the tag... just for you! Do you remember that very first season of American Idol with Kelly Clarkson? We were in our crappy "high school" house (with a toilet in the closet) and faithfully watched Idol and Bachelor while having a girls night with imitation ranch fries and pedicures! This many years later, I’m still stuck on those shows! What did you do to me!?!?
Post a Comment