*Thanks to the gross amount of diet commercials on TV today*
While I was on the couch with the computer, Caroline stood in the living room, put her thumb in the waistband of her shorts, pulling them outward away from her belly and said, "Mom, this is what weight loss looks like."
10 years ago
7 comments:
How funny! I love what kids come up with - it makes you wonder what they are thinking half the time - I wish I could hear inside their head!
She is hilarious! Does she even grasp the concept of weight loss? Or has she just heard that term so many times that it sounds like she knows what she's talking about? Either way, your kid is FUNNY!!
What a smart little girl! I love it.
thanks for the laugh!
HAHAHAHA!!! THAT is HILARIOUS! :D
Too funny! I love Caroline!
Thank you for sharing this! I needed the good laugh it gave me! Carolie you are too smart and funny!!!
Post a Comment