Monday, May 25, 2009

Spot of Tea?

Caroline was so excited to attend the "Mad Hatter Tea Party" at our library this weekend!

It was an Alice in Wonderland theme and all the kids wore hats and did a Mad Hatter parade. It was so cute!


They had punch and snacks, listened to a story, and played games. Caroline had been looking forward to this for weeks and it did not disappoint! Our library is wonderful and is always doing great activities like this - I LOVE it!






Caroline is playing croquet with her flamingo club, just like the movie!
It was so cute to see all the little girls dressed up with their fancy hats - it was definitely right up Caroline's alley!

2 comments:

Jim said...

What a great library you have. I'm so glad you are taking advantage of their programs, seems like my granddaughter loves them all, and she is the cutest!

The Sullengers said...

How cute - what a great idea and I LOVED Alice in Wonderland. Have fun watching Glee tonight!