Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Special Day

My birthday was this week and it was great! It was nice and relaxing. Some friends watched Caroline for a couple of hours in the morning so I had some time off! I got breakfast in bed, did no chores, Caroline threw no fits, and I didn't have to make dinner. Success!

Dave and Caroline decorated this Awesome cake for me!


Oh yeah! Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I'm the only one that likes this, so I only get it on my birthday and there's always lots of leftovers! So if anyone in the area has a chocolate craving, come on over and help me eat it!

And they painted me beautiful water color pictures!

I'm a lucky lady!

Thanks to all my friends and family for your birthday greetings! I love you all!

11 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

That's the way I like my cake too! And your dad and grandpa- wish we were close enough to share :)

Love the watercolors too!

Brooke said...

Sue, your family is so cute and you look especially gorgeous in that last picture! Thanks for sharing, I love seeing the cool pictures you got and your own cake just the way you like it. I'm glad it was a great day!

Pierce Family said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!.

Chandra said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! You guys are such a cute family!

Luna said...

What a nice birthday!

The Martin Family said...

Happy Late Birthday! sorry we didn't call, but it sounds like you had a great day!

Alayna said...

Yeah! A great reason to chow on some delicious cake. I'm so glad it was a nice birthday!

Courtney White said...

25? I'm jealous!!! Glad you had a great day.

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Looks like you had a great day!! Is there any cake left? I'm on my way...

Garet and Amanda said...

Happy belated birthday! I am glad you had a good day. I love the art work!!!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Sorry I totally missed the birthday thing. I hope it was a good one.