With Dave working in houses that don't have heat, he decided to buy this warm hat as a birthday present to himself!
Falling Leaves:
I came home yesterday from running errands to find some Elves raking our leaves in the front yard!
Falling Leaves:
I came home yesterday from running errands to find some Elves raking our leaves in the front yard!
Caroline thought it was so funny to see the missionaries raking leaves outside our house! They had a little fun playing in them and Caroline decided to pitch in!
And finally...
SOPHIE!!!!
Yes, Sophie came home to us on Wednesday night after 5 days! We had some theories as to what happened to her and Wednesday afternoon I think we finally resigned ourselves to the idea that she was gone. We were so happy that night when we heard her crying at the door! She was much thinner but she didn't look hurt or anything, just a little disoriented. Now she's back to her cuddly self (with Dave that is :)
What a relief!
9 comments:
I am happy to hear that your cat came home. That is nice of the missionaries to clean up the leaves.
Yeah! I am glad she came home.
I am so glad your cat came home! I love that you had some elfs help you with your leaves.
Playing in the leaves is so fun... ours don't fall until about February! I'm glad to hear Sophie came back!
YAY for Sophie coming home safe and sound!!!
what great news! 5 days is a long time, I'm impressed she found her way home to you. Love the pictures of the leaves (I miss that!)
Sounds like you guys have been having a tough time too. I am so glad to hear that Ms. Sophie came home. You coming to Book Group this month? It's at Val's.
I sure am glad your kitty came back. I know how kids are with pets. (And moms and dads too!) I am sorry to hear about your puppy. He was so cute!
It is so weird how animals can do that! Glad she is home!
Post a Comment