Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sleep Tight!

Every night before we go to bed, David and I peek in on our little Sleeping Beauty and giggle at the funny positions she always seems to be in! This is what we found the other night: (I swear this is not staged!)





Yes, that is a baby doll stroller lying on top of her! The giant stuffed dog is "Franklin" - a gift from her Uncle Brad that she gets cozy with every night!


Looks comfy doesn't it?!

2 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

that is so funny! it does not look comfy either... but she doesn't seem to notice. Jenna always ends up with hands or feet sticky out between the crib bars and the blanket totally covering her face! I guess they will never stop surprising us... fun fun!

Jolene said...

That is so cute!! I can't believe she fell asleep with a stroller on her.