Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Remember This Game?

Today, Candace was telling Courtney and I how great it was that Hannah loves the same old videos that she used to watch when she was a kid. As it just so happens, Caroline and I shared a similar moment today.

Every Tuesday Caroline and I go to the Toy Library at the college (yes, that's right - a TOY library. It's a room full of toys,games,videos, and books - you check out what you want and bring it back in 2 weeks! Love it!) Anyway, today we got the "Let's Go Fishing" game! I loved this game as a kid, and now it's even more fun to share it with my daughter! A true classic! Don't you love it when your kid gets excited about the same stuff that you liked as a kid? Caroline likes Carebears, My Little Ponies, and Sing-A-Long videos!

3 comments:

Candace said...

How cute!!! I loved that game too!

Courtney White said...

I never got one of those as a kid. I guess I was deprived. Caroline will have to teach me how to play!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

i wanna play too!