My sister-in-law, Brooke (who totally reminds me of the Brooke on this season's American Idol!) tagged me! So here it goes!
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 joys: Caroline snuggles, donuts, and Christmas
3 fears: snakes, moths (see random facts) and Hillary Clinton
3 goals: finally figure out how to make really good cinammon rolls, have an organized home, serve a mission with my husband.
3 current obsessions: again, donuts, "My First Place" on HGTV, and American Idol
3 random facts: I had to go to the hospital to have a moth removed from my inner ear. I have very crooked fingers. I love old Doris Day movies.
I tag Courtney, Jami, Alicia, Heather Hansen (I think Heather Scott's already done this one!), and Adrian. (my 4th current obsession is reading my friend's blogs!)
10 years ago
5 comments:
Amen to reading friends blogs! I'll get right on this!
Love it Sue! You are so funny and I love that you're my sis-in-law! (p.s.Several people have told me I look like Brooke White, thanks for the compliment!)
You love Doris Day?! We coud've been watching her movies all the time we lived a block away. Shoot!
You want me to list my obesessions and fears? You know I don't have any obsessions or fears! Wait..do I? Do you really think I could have an obsession or a fear? This is scary! I really could have an obsession! I'll have to ponder this out in great detail! Give me a couple of hours while I think this through. Ahhh! Is someone looking in my window? You know, my throat is a little scratchy, maybe I better go to the ER. I can't feel my toes! I DON'T HAVE ANY TOES!!! Now look what you've done! :)
Hey Susan...I make some mean cinnamon rolls...do you want to get together and make them a time or two before you move?
Post a Comment