Monday, May 19, 2008

Dave has a college degree!!!

Dave graduated with honors from Western New Mexico University with a Bachelor's in Science on Friday! I'm so proud of him because he honestly has worked harder on his school work than anyone I know. Three years ago, he made a definate goal to refocus his studies and graduate with honors - and he did it! WAY TO GO BABE!

Click to play DAVE'S GRADUATION!
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

5 comments:

Joy said...

Come on...we don't want to see you guys KISSING!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations to both of you!! (Dave for graduating and Sue for your tremendous support) What an accomplishment. We are so proud of Dave - I have only witnessed the hard work he's put in from a distance, but even with that, I have been impressed by his perseverance and determination. We love you Dave!

Adrian said...

YEAH DAVE!!! It feels like yesterday that you had just gotten home from your mission, started school, and met a beautiful certain someone! Finishing school is the biggest relief EVER!! I don't even miss it! Seriously CONGRATS!!

Alicia said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!! When Danny and I graduated from EAC, he graduated with honors and I didn't. My little brother wanted to know why Danny had a ribbon thingy on and I didn't. I said, "He graduated with honors." I hoped he wouldn't ask any more questions. But he did. "What's honors mean?" I said, "He had really good grades." Then he hit me with the ultimate, "Why didn't you graduate with honors?" Ouch. So I told him the truth. I was very unselfish with my time, and helped Danny so much with his studies that mine were brushed aside. I think he bought it. I hope...

The Martin Family said...

Congrats David! You have worked really hard.