Sunday, April 27, 2008

Things I never thought I'd say:

* "Hey, please take your fork out of your nose."

* "Kitties don't eat jellybeans."

* "Please stop licking me."

* "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map"

* "No more - I think 5 pancakes is plenty."

* "Let's get that spaghetti out of your hair"

* "Mommy needs a time-out!"

12 comments:

heather said...

Awesome! It is amazing the things that change when children enter the picture.

Adrian said...

LOVE IT!!! Hey when are you moving?

Brooke said...

That was too funny, thanks for the laughs. Caroline is such a character - I just love that girl!

kendle sue said...

you have such a cute family.... and a very cute blog!! and thanks for looking at mine... i totally don't mind!! and thanks for your comment! ...it totally made my day! :)

Alicia said...

This is so funny! Just yesterday, I had to tell Lacy not to put crayons in her nose. How do they even think of this stuff?

Garet and Amanda said...

Ha...love it! can't wait until paige gets bigger. Guess what..we are back in Thatcher. Call us when you come down. We want to see you before you leave this summer!

Adrian said...

hey can you email me your address?

Heather (wife, mom) said...

yeah- what's with the licking? jenna licks me all the time- are you telling me she will still lick me when she's three!??? uggh! the joys of motherhood... :)

Joy said...

The things kids think of.... I would never go back to not having kids though!

Courtney White said...

I showed my mom your blog and she thought it was totally cute. I think I have gotten her hooked too!

Kristine said...

The funniest part to me is that I can totally hear you saying those things to Caroline. Hehe...thanks so much for doing book club this month! It was very fun.

Candace said...

What makes this so funny is that.....you aren't kidding! I've said the very same things myself! ;)