Too cute! So have you ever done digital scrapbooking? I have a computer program that has really cute templates like that, then you double click to insert a pic, then print on photo paper and you're good to go! It's fabulous! Love the pics! Her dress-up pics crack me up!
wow! that would be great for a vacation when you have tons and tons of pictures... you are so good at this blogging thing now! (check mine- it's got new jenna pics now :)
4 comments:
Look at your blog! You are all fancy now!!
Too cute! So have you ever done digital scrapbooking? I have a computer program that has really cute templates like that, then you double click to insert a pic, then print on photo paper and you're good to go! It's fabulous! Love the pics! Her dress-up pics crack me up!
wow! that would be great for a vacation when you have tons and tons of pictures... you are so good at this blogging thing now! (check mine- it's got new jenna pics now :)
Look at you and your fancy blog!! I am going to have to take lessons from you!
Post a Comment