So I decided to get with it and fancy-up my blog a little (branch out from the default blogger templates). That was about an hour and a half ago! I can't believe I spent a whole nap-time on the couch beautifying my blog! I feel like I just wasted 90 minutes of my life and I fear I'm getting addicted to the computer! My laptop is now practically an extension of my actual lap! Between this new blog thing, my family's website, Modbe, selling on ebay/half.com, indexing, and facebook - I spend way too much time on this thing! In fact, a few weeks ago, David was saying he was getting a little jealous of the computer and started calling it my boyfriend! He even named the laptop, "Ted" ! I'm turning off the computer now and I'm going to go play Hungry Hippos with my daughter!
10 years ago
4 comments:
Sue, I can completely relate. I am on my laptop all day "working" and it is unbelievable how easily distracted I get. I am trying to work on better time management, it's hard though!
me too! all of a sudden i realize that it is 2:30, and dave will be home in an hour and i have yet to shower, or get anything done! okay- that sounds gross, but it has happened. cut back on the facebook- but not blogging! we all love seeing the latest pictures of you guys...
AMEN!!! Everytime I sit down to the computer to blog, Dustin says "So I have time for 2 episodes of Cops?" And often he is right on. He wastes an hour watching that stupid show and I waste an hour (or more) blogging! But seriously...once I start, it's hard to stop. I agree with Heather, facebook can wait, but keep those pictures coming!
Your blog is looking really nice. I think we all can relate to spending a lot of time on this thing.
Don't worry, You have Ted, Greg has Betty (his blackberry) and everytime it rings or buzzes I tell him his girlfriend is calling.
Post a Comment