Sunday, May 29, 2011

Messin' with Miles

It's been so fun for us lately now that Miles is smiling and interacting more!

Caroline loves it. I know what your thinking and yes, the boy is huge! This picture exaggerates his chub just a bit, but sometimes I can't believe this is the same boy who started off sooo tiny!


I think his sweet smile is just so charming! The sure-fire ways to make him smile are "If you chance to meet a frown.." and fake sneezes. Works every time!










Fish Face!

2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

HUGE but oh so handsome. Every time I see a sweet baby like that I think of the song on Madagaskar 2 "I like um big, I like um juicy!"--more to love:)

The Sullengers said...

So cute! We used to push Hudson's face into weird things too to make us laugh! I love chubby babies!