Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day

I hate being late for church. And we usually are. I have a tendancy to blame this fact on everyone but myself, but last sunday it was entirely my fault that we walked in during the opening hymn. I wanted some mother's day pictures before hair was undone, clothes were wrinkled and dirty and patience was thin after 3 hours of sitting!


Me and my squishy. We've decided he has several different "looks" all depending on the position of his head at the moment: 1 chin, 2 chins, etc. :)



Me and my gal-pal. Caroline is sporting a new haircut this week!














Miles had a dr. appt this week. It was the fastest ever! The appt. was set for 9:30, but it's close to Caroline's school so I went right after I dropped her off at 9am. I got back in the car after the appointment and it wasn't even 9:30 yet! After so many dr appts for myself that have run 3 or more hours, this was an awesome surprise! The downside is that they didn't have his vaccines so we have to back next week for shots. I hate that part!

Miles is in the 75% for height and the 96% for weight! That's our big boy! He has been doing much better lately too, as far as crying. He spends much more time being awake and happy now and it's helped tremendously. He is starting to smile more, though not consistantly so it's hard to capture on camera, but I'll keep trying!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful pictures- as they normally are with your family as the subjects. Thanks for putting him in his tie onesie- it looks good on him. Happy Mothers Day!