Friday, May 13, 2011

sMiles!



Blogger has been acting weird for me lately. I already posted these pictures but it's not showing up, so here's a second attempt!




Miles' smiles have been brightening up our home lately. When he smiles, the whole family hovers around him and starts the face-making and goofy baby talk to keep the grins going! We love it!










This last one just cracks me up! He looks like a jolly old fat man!



4 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

It wasn't letting me comment the other day, and when I checked back it was gone! Thanks for reposting.

Thanks for the smiles- what a cutie! I'm glad you said 'jolly fat man' because that was my EXACT thought :)

Brittany H said...

I can't believe how much he and Caroline look alike and I can't believe those cheeks! I would be nibbling on them all day!

Emily said...

Your ONE LUCKY MOMMA!!!!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

We can totally relate. There is just something about those smiles that makes everyone happy.