Caroline "graduated" from preschool this weekend! I have always thought that these kind of ceremonies for 4 or 5 year olds were silly, but it made Caroline so happy that we were totally in to it!
The kids prepared a little singing program and it was so cute! Caroline's teacher told me one day after school that Caroline does so good at singing time and I didn't doubt it at all - our girl loves to sing and dance and put on a show. During the program Caroline did great. She knew all the words and sang every song and did all the actions with gusto!
Caroline and her teacher Ms. Jan. They really did this whole graduation thing big. Caps, gowns, sashes, even class rings! Yes, they gave each child a little "gold" ring that says 2011 on it and Caroline has been wearing with pride all weekend long!
4 comments:
I love it - so cute! And I love all the smiles from Miles. That is such a fun stage when they actually react to you rather than just stare at you!
Holy cow, caps and gowns and everything! Sounds like a party!
Wow! How super cute. I'm glad she loved it. I loved the pictures you posted of Miles and his big grins. Caroline seems like such a sweet big sister. I love that you guys are enjoying this time so much.
AWE! YAY Caroline!!!! I know what you mean about the summer...Alexis' graduation from preschool is Sunday! I hope she's not bored this summer either! Looks so fun! :)
Post a Comment