We went to a friend's house on Christmas day and had a great time chatting, eating, playing games, eating, watching movies, and eating. One of Caroline's favorite parts though was a gift their teenage daughter gave her: new clothes! And I just had to show them off:
Not just any clothes, cool clothes. These are what she calls her "rockstar clothes"! She tried them on at their house and Dave said something about her looking like a teenager and she beamed!
Yes, she wore at least one piece of her new clothes every day during the following week. When we went to story time, the librarians gushed over how fancy she looked and she ate it up. We had a minor meltdown one day when I told her that her new clothes were dirty and she couldn't pull them out of the hamper to wear them again!
I love it - now I can save clothes buying for presents! (although I might need a cool teenager to accompany me and tell me what to buy!)
3 comments:
She looks way cute and grownup. Where did that little girl go? Anxious to see all of you again. Love, Mom
Isn't it fun seeing their reactions to things? she is too cute
Oh man!! Calling Hannah a teenager the ULTIMATE compliment, too!! :) Funny little girls. :)
Post a Comment