Now that the holidays are over, I feel like I've shifted my focus: it's baby time! I've started "nesting" (and shopping!) I realized recently that I don't think I've posted a pregnant picture yet. So here's a little baby update:
*Due date is still March 16th, with C-Section to come appx. a week before. I've been trying and trying to get my dr's office to set my C-Section date already, but they're giving me the run-around. Grr.
*We've decided to name him Miles Scott Martin. If you like it, great! If not, I don't want to know!
*I'm about 30 weeks along and feeling good! Headaches have stopped (hallelujah) backaches have begun :( But Dave got me a maternity back-support for Christmas and I got myself a back massager for Christmas, so it's under control! I crave cheese - especially in melted form: grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, pizza, etc.
*Several wonderful people have asked what he needs. My short answer is "everything!". We didn't keep much from Caroline's baby days except for clothes which are just not gonna work for our little guy. (We didn't get rid of baby stuff out of snobbery or anything, most of it was handed down a few times already and not in safe condition or it was borrowed) SO, he needs boy stuff - clothes, blankets, etc. And other small things that you just don't keep forever like burp clothes and pacifiers. I've also started a "wish list" on Amazon.com of other (bigger) things as I think of them. It's so fun! He already has a carseat, stroller and a swing. Yay! I love baby stuff!
*My mom is planning on coming down when he's born which I'm almost just as excited about as the baby! Caroline is very excited for her visit too and talks about it often. This will be the first visitor on my side of the family to come see us down South!
I'm starting to get excited/anxious (as if you couldn't tell by my excessive use of exclamtion points in this post!)
10 years ago
12 comments:
I like Miles and I LOVE the way you stated it! That's part of the reason we wait on the gender, so the name things is sorta on the side burner. It works for us, but I'm sure you'll still find someone with an opinion that they just can't keep to yourself. It's your baby! Excited to shop for young Miles too :) Good luck in the next couple months~
Well its a darn good reason to get excited about!!!! We are so excited too but wish you lived closer! You look great pregnant!!
it is for sure a very exciting time!!! You look so great and your boots are supper cute.
I liked having a boy after a girl because I got to go shopping again:) Yea for Baby time!
Great post. I'm glad things are going well and hope they continue to. You look darling. I wish we could baby shop together. I think Miles is great and I hope I don't have to wait forever to meet him.
LOVE the name!! it's totally darling. how wonderful susan. i am so pumped for you. you are SO GORGEOUS with that baby belly! i am hoping you have a smooth delivery.
Pregnancy suits you! We're so excited for you guys! Miles Martin--it has a nice ring to it.
You are such a cute prego gal and I LOVE the name Miles. We just may have to be the next in line to come visit - we always have wanted to but having a newborn to play with really sweetens the deal for us. :)
I love that name, but I'm still holding out for Waldo :) I'm excited to throw you a shower and am excited to meet this fellow! By the way, how nice of someone to drop off a bike for Caroline. So sweet!
I concur....you are a lovely sight! I can't wait for Caroline to be a big sister. She will be amazing!
I love the update! I'm very excite/jealous of you:)
You look amazing!! I love his name!!
Post a Comment