Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January

Caroline and I decided to go to the Pink Palace this month during one of their free afternoons. She's always enjoyed it, but sadly they were between traveling exhibits, so we went through it pretty quickly.
(gotta love the cowgirl boots)






This month Caroline started Preschool! We wanted Caroline to do some sort of preschool this semester before she starts kindergarten in the fall. A friend of ours mentioned one that had the type of schedule we were looking for so we checked it out and really liked what we saw. BUT they were full! So we asked to be put on a waiting list and the day before school started we were told we got the last spot! Yay!
It's just 3 mornings a week and Caroline LOVES it. She has to bring a backpack and has homework and field trips! We're very excited about this next stage in life for her.

We also got our first snow storm this month. I think it was 4 or 5". It was fun to play in for about 45 minutes, then I gave it the stink-eye for the next week while it sllloooowly melted.
(I didn't realize Archie was relieving himself in the background when I took this picture. But now I think it's kind of funny!)


Caroline and Dave playing snowball-baseball.


Yes it was fun for a while, but it sure made us miss AZ winters!

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

Lucy is so happy to have Caroline in her preschool class! I am so glad you got a spot.

Joy said...

Fun stuff! It's funny you miss AZ winter, I miss cold snowy winters!