I was going through the pictures on our camera and was noticing how many I had of Caroline and our cat, Gus. Caroline has loved Gus ever since we brought him home as a kitten. Luckily, Gus is a pretty tolerant cat.
It's hard to tell, but Gus is wearing a ballet skirt in this picture.
One day I was noticing it was especially quiet and I called for Caroline. She didn't answer so I went looking around the house for her and found her just sitting on the bathroom floor holding Gus. She said she heard me calling, but she didn't want to yell back because it would've scared him!
Lately, Gus has been going up to Caroline's room every night to sleep on her bed with her. It's pretty sweet.
2 comments:
How funny! Seeing Gus sort of makes me miss our cat....just sort of :)
Awwwwww!!! Cute!
Post a Comment