Saturday, November 20, 2010

Caroline's Photo Shoot

I wanted to get some 5-year-old portraits done for Caroline. I want to always remember what she looked like at this stage in her life, before she starts school. Luckily, we have a very talented photographer in our ward who is starting her own business and was able to do these for us rather inexpensively.
I love, love, love how they turned out!























Have I mentioned lately how much I love this gal?!! For so long I kept saying "I don't want her to get any bigger/older!" but now I think she just keeps getting better!

10 comments:

Margaret Pratt said...

What a beautiful girl! Just like her sweet mom!

The Sullengers said...

These are so great! I just love Caroline!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I've already mentioned how old she is looking, which I'm sure you don't want to hear. My fav's are against the brick and against the stone wall. They turned out sooo well.

Karen Scott Welker said...

I miss that girl. She reminds me so much of you at that age.

Emily said...

I LOVE LOVE THESE!!! what adorable pics. man she is cute and your one lucky momma!!!

Joy said...

Beautiful!!!

Adrian said...

gosh she's pretty!

Jolene said...

I can't believe how big she is. Her pictures turned out so cute!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

wonderful- she looks so grown up! you're one lucky mom to have such a beauty! she'll be a great big sister too. Can't wait to see that :)

Terri and Steve said...

Those are so cute. I just caught up on all your siblings blogs. What fun to look at all of them. I only have yours listed on my blog so I click on theirs from yours. I need to have Bethany show me how to get theirs on my list. Say hi to your mom and dad. Love ya, Aunt Terri