We got a few early Christmas gifts around here. Uncle Ryan gave Caroline - what else? - guns. Dave and Caroline have had some fun shooting Nerf darts at each other around the house.
This one just makes me laugh!
The boys we babysit gave Caroline a super-cute doll for Christmas! She loves it and I see her playing with "Kathryn" all the time.
Here's something you don't see every day: a princess vacuuming!
10 years ago
5 comments:
I love your princess vacuuming!
Wonderful :)
Snow White would have used the vacuum cleaner if such technology existed in the dwarves house. I bet SW is jealous of Caroline's mad house-cleaning skills.
Kyleigh has one of those guns and we LOVE it!!! I also love the princess vacuuming! I can't wait until my princess is big enough to vacuum!
Send that princess over here, I could use the help!
Post a Comment