Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Manicure

Caroline had a bad habit of picking at her nails. I would tell her that if she let them grow, then I'd paint them real pretty. It worked a few times, but usually she'd peel them the day after I painted them.
Then one day she saw glittery nail stickers at the store. She really wanted them so I told her if she let her nails grow I'd buy them for her. I really didn't think she'd remember, but a couple of weeks later she accidently scratched me and I looked at her nails and was surprised to see white tips! I told her I was proud of her and she said, "So we can go get those stickers now?!"
So she picked out the biggest pack that had hearts, stars, animals, sparkles, and flowers and we did her nails. I told her I wanted to take a picture of her nails and she posed as thus:


Love this kid!

4 comments:

Adrian said...

Is she your kid or what??? Besides LOOKING like you, Caroline ACTS exactly like you! She kills me!!

Karen Scott Welker said...

She cracks me up!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Awesome pose. I bet she only remembers the things she wants to remember.

The Sullengers said...

What a diva! So great!