Last week we hosted a Mother's Group activity at our house. We made cereal jewelry and it was super fun!
There was definately more eating than jewelry making going on, but we kind of saw that coming. Caroline insisted on making a bracelet and necklace for herself, a bracelet for me, and one for Dave too.
It's been really nice to have this group since we moved here. We've done a lot of fun activities and made some great friends.
7 comments:
I love all the pictures. It was a fun activity especially since we have been so trapped at home lately! Thanks for having us over. Will you send me those pictures??
I love Morgan's face in the last picture. I can't quite decipher what she is thinking. Thanks for hosting the fun activity.
I don't mean to be shallow, but... I LOVE Caroline's tights!
It's not shallow Karen - they're awesome and I'm glad you noticed!
It was a fun time!
Your moms group always does such fun things!
Thanks for having us over! It was fun! Will you send me the pic of Heather and I?
Post a Comment