I can't wait to see where she ends up in our house. Lucy wanted to know if she and Caroline could share beds. I told her I thought they would do better on the floor.
That is so cute. I did that when I was little because we had a two story house and I was scared to be up there by myself. She is so cute, and getting so big, not that she was ever really "small."
8 comments:
My poor granddaughter. Please buy her a bed!!
Love it!
I'm still laughing at your mom's comment! Hilarious!!!!
too funny. Do you think you could teach Kiah how to go to sleep. I don't care where she sleeps, i just want her to fall asleep.
I can't wait to see where she ends up in our house. Lucy wanted to know if she and Caroline could share beds. I told her I thought they would do better on the floor.
She is still sleeping whereever?! What a cutie!!!
haha SOO funny! I wish I were young again and could fall asleep anytime/anywhere!
Long as she didn't roll down the stairs, I guess I don't have a problem with it. :)
Where in Alb. is Dave's brother moving?
That is so cute. I did that when I was little because we had a two story house and I was scared to be up there by myself. She is so cute, and getting so big, not that she was ever really "small."
Post a Comment