I must say, I love visiting Thatcher. I love sitting in Dave's parents' backyard and watching Caroline play with the dogs in the grass while the wind chimes play in the breeze. It always feels like I'm in a Norman Rockwell painting! And I'm sad we won't be back there for a while. Caroline LOVES going to Nana's house!
Caroline LOVES to play with Nana and Grandpa's dog, Kuli (who really just licks her constantly - still, she loves it!)
We were so glad to be able to hang out with our friends, Amanda and Garet, who recently moved back to Thatcher. They got married just a couple of months after we did and we lived next door to each other for a while. Some of my favorite Thatcher memories were with them! They have a super cute little girl now named Paige!
Caroline loved playing with Paige and making her smile. She's going to be a great big sister some day!
Here's a video of Caroline and Kuli. Seriously, they were like this ALL week long!
2 comments:
such fun! caroline is one happy and loved little girl.
Look how big Caroline is compared to Paige! I don't know if that's good or bad! She's so grownup! She is going to be such a good big sister!! By the way, little Paige is adorable! I didn't even know they had a baby!
Post a Comment