We spent Saturday and Sunday in Gilbert with Dave's brother, Tad and his family. It was so nice of them to let us crash there because they have a 4 year year old, twin 2 year olds, and Joy is expecting! They're remodeling their bathroom too, so they shared their one bathroom with us!
(Caroline, Derek and Paige - Kevin was a little hard to photograph!)
We were able to see Dave's brothers Brad and Greg too. Greg's family recently grew - they have twins that are 18 months and Carol just had baby Cooper six weeks ago! It's so fun that both Dave and My families are growing and Caroline seems to get a new cousin every couple of months! We're trying to do our part in adding to the cousin count, but we'll see! I actually had a dream last night that Dave's sister-in-law, Marianne, told me she was having twins! (I don't think this was one of those premonition dreams. I think it was more like an "i wish" dream!)
Anyway, it was a fun, noisy, too-fast weekend. Now we're in Thatcher and are looking forward to spending time with Nana and Grandpa and getting to see some of Dave's friends!
Silver City, I haven't forgotten you! I so miss my Silver City friends, but I must admit, I'm not looking forward to our return simpy because it means I have to unpack...and then pack and pack some more!
(Caroline is getting used to traveling and living out of a suitcase! I'm afraid it's not about to end anytime soon - three weeks until our trek to Tennessee!)
3 comments:
she looks happy living out of a suitcase... and I know she loves playing with all the cousins!
Hold the phone... you're moving?! How did I miss that? Memphis (did I spell that right?) is so far away, but I'll think of you guys everytime I hear it named in a country song.
The kids had so much fun playing with Caroline. Derek says "I just love Caroline". We'll miss her so far away...
Post a Comment