Miles has changed so much lately! He's sleeping much better and is much happier (think maybe those two things are related?!) He loves his exersaucer and playing peek-a-boo. He is so ticklish and talkative and it's been so fun lately to make him smile and laugh.
We tried giving him rice cereal a couple of weeks ago, but he just didn't know what to do with it. So we dropped it and tried again recently and he took to it immediately! It's amazing what a difference a few weeks can make developmentally.
So I'm excited to break out his high chair and the food processor and start making some baby food!
I love this one! Caroline was so happy to feed her little brother and she did a great job.
5 comments:
I love that last picture. Carolines face is priceless and I love how Miles is leaning in towards her to get that yummy bite! Cute cute kids!
that’s a great picture of your TWO kids- so fun! Good luck making baby food :) That Miles sure is sweet~
MILEStones...you're so witty!!! It looks like Caroline is doing everything these days...what are you doing?? ;) Really love that last picture!
What they said. Wish I could buy a plane ticket!
Solids already? Great expression by Caroline!
Post a Comment