Meet Russell:
Russell is our friend's bearded dragon. Caroline has loved him since she first met him last year. Every time we visit our friend's home, she asks to hold Russell. So she was very excited when they asked us to lizard-sit for a few days while they went out of town.
Twice a day we went over to feed and hold Russell. He is such a good pet! If I could do it all over, I might have skipped the whole dog/cat thing and just gotten a bearded dragon! He's perfectly content with her holding him in her hands or on her chest and he just stays and rests there. She loves it!
3 comments:
I might broach this to Dave. You would really pick this guy over a dog or a cat? With the new house and new space and new yard, we have begun to consider *maybe* getting a pet. Maybe. Love Miss C's enthusiasm.
That's awesome! You should get one even with a dog and a cat!
After I get past my fear of reptiles I might consider something like that! She looks like she just loves him!
Post a Comment