Caroline spent her last day of summer vacation just how one should: in a swimsuit and face covered in chocolate!
And here's our Kindergartener on her first day of school!!!
I feel like having a kid in school changes so much around here. There's lunches, school supplies, homework, policies and paperwork, being up and ready and out the door early each day, pick-up and drop-off... phew! It's a whole new world for us. In fact, getting her off on her first day was such a hassle and so hectic that I didn't have time to be sentimental or emotional!
Caroline is definately ready for this next step and I think she's going to be a great student. Her teacher has been teaching kindergarten for 30 years so she's got pleanty of experience and I like that her class size is small - only 17 kids! So I'm excited for Caroline and I can't wait to see what this new school year brings.
6 comments:
How exciting! I was thinking of her the other day knowing she was starting school. I am sure she will love it. How great to have a nice class size. I am sure you will find a groove with all the school hussle and bussle.
What a cute kindergartner!! Give yourself a week or two and the new schedule and ways of thinking will start feeling normal. Sounds she will have an awesome teacher and that class size is GREAT (Hannah had 28... :P).
She looks so ready! Have fun on this adventure!
Sounds like it went really well! Yay!
She looks SO CUTE!! hope she does well in her classes! you GO momma!!
What a big girl. School doesn't start here for a few more weeks. Good luck with all the changes.
Post a Comment