I've been wanting to take pictures like these for a long time!
Look how happy she is!
I was helping Caroline clean up her super-messy room when Miles started crying. I told her I was going to have to stop and go feed him. So Caroline had a suggestion: she would feed Miles and I would clean her room! Deal!
10 years ago
8 comments:
Hey- there's that M&M onesie for Miles Martin! Wonderful! You can really see his rolly legs in those first few shots :) Caroline is such a great sister- Miles is lucky to have you guys.
I would have gone for that deal too if I was you.. or Caroline for that matter: I'll feed your baby and you can clean my room:) Gotta love the big sister little brother shirts!
So cute. I love the pics. I'm sure Caroline is great with him.
He is going to be one spoiled rotten little brother!! How cute!
I still laugh every time I think about "Fussy Martin" I'm glad she is willing to help out, even if you have to clean :)
D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!!! your the luckiest momma!!!!!
So cute! I love it!
Wow! Those pictures melt my heart. You have some terrific kiddos!
Post a Comment